League of the Talking Skull
A deity often worshiped by rangers and druids. He is god of the hunt and an embodiment of the dog eat dog heart of nature. His symbol is a horned stag. In artwork he is sometimes rendered as a burly human clothed in a stag skin or a slinky green dragon.
Tenets of Balinism
- BALINOR LOVES ALL
- BALINOR LOVES THE HUNT
- THE HUNT IS ALWAYS ON
- THOSE HUNTED SHALL RECEIVE PARADISE IN THE AFTERLIFE
- GIVE TO CHARITY
- THE HUNT IS CONSIDERED CHARITY
- THOSE NOT HUNTED SHOULD BE HUNTED ASAP
- DO NOT COVET ANOTHER’S HUNT
- Jim became a born again Balinorian after the god’s blessing helped him win a fight inside Cain’s Mountain Cut Through
- Caroline is not a fan.